For: pc, mac, linux, playstation3, playstation4
about Die Gute Fabrik
Die Gute Fabrik is a small games studio based in Copenhagen, Denmark and New York City. Our games include Johann Sebastian Joust, Sportsfriends, Where is my Heart?, Mutazione, and B.U.T.T.O.N. We take classic play forms from the past - be they physical folk games from the playground or adventure games from old consoles - and breathe new life into them with 21st century technology and our own sense of style and storytelling. We strive to develop games that are hand-crafted, synaesthetic, offbeat, and above all, personal.
A compendium of award-winning multiplayer games for living rooms, parties, and even backyards! Replayable, competitive, and spectator-friendly, Sportsfriends features four titles: minimalistic sports games Hokra and Super Pole Riders, retro-styled fighting game BaraBariBall, and Johann Sebastian Joust, a face-to-face physical game that will get you fencing with friends and strangers alike.
The game debuts this Spring on PlayStation 3 and 4, followed by a release on home computers.
- Innovation Award (J.S. Joust) - 2012 Game Developers Choice Awards
- Finalist, Grand Prize (J.S. Joust) - IGF 2012
- Finalist, Nuovo Award (J.S. Joust) - IGF 2012
- PAX 10 (J.S. Joust) - PAX 2012
- Impact Award (J.S. Joust) - IndieCade 2011
- Best Technology Award (J.S. Joust) - IndieCade 2011
- Audience Award (Hokra) - IndieCade 2012
- Sense of Wonder Night (BaraBariBall) - Tokyo Game Show 2012
- Official Selection (BaraBariBall) - IndieCade 2012
- Indie Showcase (BaraBariBall) - EVO 2013
- GameCity Prize Shortlist (J.S. Joust) - GameCity 2012