by Vivid Helix
For: pc, xboxone, playstation4
about Vivid Helix
I'm a one-person company, coming from a software dev background via mobile, recently targeting PC/console. Currently working on a game all by myself, with the exception of audio which is done by the very talented Sid Barnhoorn (Antichamber, Stanley Parable). Also getting a bit of occasional help on concept art from a local illustrator.
Semispheres is a meditative parallel puzzle game that places dual realities at the heart of its challenge. Its unique single-player split-screen mechanic challenges your brain by putting you in control of two characters at the same time.
Your left and right side must work together to unfold the mystery by solving clever puzzles in an entrancing ambience. Using portals and other abilities to avoid sentries, devise and execute your plan, reuniting the parallel worlds of Semispheres.
- Winner of Digital Alberta 2015 Gaming category
- Official selection Unite Boston 2015 #madewithunity showcase
- Finalist of SIGC selection at Power of Play 2016
- 2nd place at Intel Buzz Workshop Seattle
- Official Indie Prize selection at Casual Connect 2016 USA
- Official selection Indie Game Area at Tokyo Game Show 2016
- Official selection SIX at PAX 2016
- Official selection Indie Megabooth GDC 2016
- Official selection Indie Megabooth PAX West 2016