by Toxic Games
For: pc, xboxone, playstation4
about Toxic Games
Toxic Games is an award-winning, independent game development studio based in the U.K. which specialises in brain-twisting, first-person puzzle games.
Toxic Games’ debut title, Q.U.B.E., was released back in late 2011 followed by Q.U.B.E: Director’s Cut which was released in 2014 on all major platforms. Toxic Games are currently working on the sequel to their award-winning first-person puzzle game, namely, Q.U.B.E. 2.
Q.U.B.E. 2 will be showcased at PAX West in the Indie MegaBooth!
Q.U.B.E. 2 puts players in the shoes of British archaeologist, Amelia Cross, on a beautiful yet mysterious alien planet. With the help of fellow survivor, Emma, Amelia must face the challenges of the Q.U.B.E. in the hope of finding a way back home. Q.U.B.E. 2 retains the shifting, environmental puzzles of the original but wraps the action around Amelia’s own intimate story and her quest for survival.
- FILE São Paulo’s Official Selection - Q.U.B.E. 2, 2015
- Zealous X Interactive’s Official Selection - Q.U.B.E. 2, 2015
- "Casual Connect Asia’s Indie Prize Nominee" Q.U.B.E. 2 2016
- "Reboot Develop’s Game of the Year Award Winner" Q.U.B.E. 2 2016
- "Reboot Develop’s Outstanding Gameplay Award Winner" Q.U.B.E. 2 2016