by Cat Nigiri
For: pc, mac, linux, ios, android, xboxone, playstation4
about Cat Nigiri
Cat Nigiri is an independent game development studio focused on creating high-quality games with awesome mechanics.
The studio was officially formed in July 2012 by group of passionate game developers willing to create extraordinary games, but had no idea how hard it would be. We have resisted a couple of years and now, battle-hardened, we have our kitty claws sharper than ever before. Rawr!
Some of the stuff we made so far:
- Dino Zone, an action-based tower defense game, for iOS and Android
- A multi-platform game engine, called Fenix, entirely based on C++
- Dream Swim, an endless runner/platform game for iOS and Android.
- Popeman, a shooting game for iOS, Android where you play the Pope and shoot demons!
- Kitty Kitchen, a super cute sliding puzzle game about feeding hungry cats for iOS and Android.
- Necrospehere, a bite-sized mini-metroidvania that you play with only two buttons –– recently in production!
Keen is a turn-based puzzle game with tactical combat and delightful adventures!
Guide Kim, a grumpy little girl raised by her grandmother on a journey to stop an evil corporation from destroying her village. Fluid gameplay allow players to choose their own pace, whether fast as a hack'n'slash or methodic as chess. Keen is a game for the tactics player, for the puzzle fan, and for anyone that loves a solid, old-school adventure.