I Expect You To Die
by Schell Games
For: pc, playstation4
about Schell Games
Schell Games, an independent game studio founded in 2002 by world class game designer and award-winning author Jesse Schell, is made up of passionate, talented artists, programmers, producers, and game designers.
We do it all! We're skilled in all aspects of game development, from 2D and 3D art and animation to programming, game design and production. Projects in our vast portfolio include mobile, VR, PC, online, console, handheld, casual and social games; interactive installations and theme park attractions; connected toys and virtual worlds.
Want to know more about us? Check us out on any of these channels...
Schell Games | www.schellgames.com
Jesse Schell | www.jesseschell.com
Twitter (@schellgames) | twitter.com/schellgames
Facebook | www.facebook.com/SchellGames
LinkedIn | www.linkedin.com/company/schell-games
Twitch | www.twitch.tv/schellgamestv
YouTube | www.youtube.com/user/SchellGamesTV
'I Expect You to Die' is a virtual reality (VR) puzzle game made for Oculus Rift and the PSVR that lets you step into the world of an elite secret agent to attempt to survive a series of deadly situations. The goal is to complete the mission using brain power, cunning and a top secret device that gives you the power of telekinesis.
- 2017 DI.C.E. Awards I Nominee
- 2017 SXSW Gaming Awards Nominee I Excellence in Gameplay
- 2016 Hardcore Gamer Best VR Game I Nominee
- Top 10 Opening Sequences- Art of the Title (2016) I Honorable Mention
- 2016 Vision Summit | Winner - Vision Inspire Award
- 2016 Proto Awards | Winner - Best Overall Experience
- 2016 Proto Awards | Winner - Best Gameplay
- 2016 Proto Awards | Winner - Best Interaction Design
- 2015 Unity Awards | Finalist - Best VR Experience
- 2015 IndieCade | Official Selection: VR Selects