What’s better than reality? We don’t know either, but virtual reality is also pretty cool. Our very first MEGASHOW: Games. Art. Music. is just days away and we’re excited to announce our VR lineup!
All ticket types will have access to the various VR experiences at the Tabernacle. Check ‘em out:
Chocolate by Tyler Hurd/Viacom NEXT
- A psychedelic music video for the song Chocolate by Giraffage starring lots of sparkles and lots of cats.
Chroma Lab by Sean Tann
- An interactive particle physics sandbox game. A joyful explosion of light and colour. Like playing with thousands of multicolour bubbles.
Soundself by Robin Arnott
- SoundSelf is the collision of centuries old meditation technology with the video-game trance. Turn off the lights, amp up the volume, and use your voice to fall through an odyssey of light and body.
Space Pirate Trainer by I-Illusions
- Space Pirate Trainer is the “official trainer” for wannabe space pirates. Pick up your blasters, put on your sneakers, and dance your way into the Space Pirate Trainer hall of fame.
Tilt Brush by Google
- Paint life-size three-dimensional brush strokes, stars, light, and even fire. Experience painting as you have never before.
All this and more are happening at MEGASHOW: Games. Music. Art. on July 15 at the Tabernacle in Atlanta. Tickets are on sale now, so get them early: