The Indie MEGABOOTH takes a giant step across the pond next month with its first ever full showcase at Gamescom 2014, Aug 13-17 2014 in Cologne, Germany.
Our submissions took on a particularly exciting European flavor (was that stroopwafel I just tasted?) with teams scattered all over Europe and beyond sending over amazing new games and projects. With a debut group representing diverse and anticipated titles from all reaches of the globe we’re very excited to be bringing the latest and greatest games of the Indie MEGABOOTH to a whole new audience!
If that trailer above isn’t showing, click here.
Located in Hall 10.1 , our German excursion will see us working alongside 34 teams from all across the world to show the largest games event in Europe (if not the world?) that indies can hold their own even among the decidedly intimidating throng of 300,000 attendees.
- Affordable Space Adventures – Knapnok
- Alpha Muse – Current Circus
- Armello – League of Geeks
- Back to Bed – Bedtime Digital Games
- Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians – THREAKS
- Below – CAPY
- Broforce! – Free Lives
- Chroma Squad – Behold Studios
- Cosmonautica – Chasing Carrots
- Desktop Dungeons – QCF Design
- Dex – Dreadlocks Ltd
- Dragon Fin Soup – Grimm Bros
- Dungeon of the Endless – Amplitude Studios
- Endless Legend – Amplitude Studios
- Fearless Fantasy – Enter Skies
- Forced 2: The Rush! – Beta Dwarf
- Gang Beasts – Boneloaf
- Inside My Radio – Seaven Studio
- Machineers – Lohika
- Out There: Omega Edition – Mi-Clos
- Renowned Explorers: International Society – Abbey Games
- RIVE – Two Tribes
- Robocraft – Freejam
- Shadowrun Online – Cliffhanger Productions
- SpeedRunners – Double Dutch
- Super Time Force Ultra – CAPY
- Swords & Soldiers II – Ronimo Games
- Tengami – Nyamyam
- The Next Penelope – Aurelien Regard Games
- The Talos Principle – Croteam
- TRI – Rat King
- TRISTOY – Uniworlds Game Studios
- Typoman – Headup Games
- Unclaimed World – Refactored Games
- Wander – Wander MMO
- Wayward Souls – Rocketcat
- Where is My Heart? – Schulenberg Software UG
Bolstered by the support of all of these teams and those helping us behind the scenes to make this possible, it continues to be an incredible year for us! We are also grateful to our sponsors Logitech and Sound Blaster for helping the teams make this a possibility.
We’re excited to bring you another presentation in a new locale, and to broaden our horizons while eating and drinking great European food. To the beer hall!
Keep tabs on us through our mailing list to remain up to date on awesome announcements and similar newsworthy morsels.
This post is also available in: